The Fine Print
General Conference Policies
- Children (including infants) are not permitted at any American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)/ American Nurses Association (ANA) conference events.
- The recording and/or transmission of education sessions in any format is strictly prohibited.
- English is the official language of the conference.
- Seating at all conference sessions/events are first come, first served.
- The information presented in sessions and posters at the conference does not necessarily represent the views or standards of ANCC or ANA.
- ANCC/ANA cannot be held liable for nonrefundable airline tickets or hotel room deposits.
- ANCC/ANA shall not be liable for any penalties or fare increases.
- In the event that an attendee is a “no-show,” the attendee is responsible for all fees and penalties in connection with a “no-show.”
- ANCC/ANA is not responsible for lost items, or for returning those lost items to the attendee.
- ANCC/ANA does not claim to be allergen-free. We encourage all conference participants to take all necessary medical precautions to prepare for the possibility of exposure to allergens.
In consideration of my participation in the 2019 ANCC/ ANA Co-Located Conference (Pathway to Excellence Conference® and the 2019 ANA Quality and Innovation Conference). I irrevocably grant to ANCC/ANA permission to interview and take photographs/video footage of me. I hereby give ANCC/ANA permission to record, edit, transcribe, duplicate and distribute, in any and all sound and visual media, including the internet, my interview, image and the like. Further, I give to ANCC/ANA and its affiliates, employees, contractors and assigns permission to use any and all such photographs and/or videos in which I have participated, and any reproductions thereof, as well as my name quotations from my verbal interview in whole or in part, in any manner it may deem proper, for any purpose, including without limitation commercial purposes. I understand and agree that I will not receive any compensation for use of my photos and/or videos bearing my image. I have the right to decline being photographed or taped must immediately notify BOTH the photographer or videographer AND conference staff if I am photographed or taped.
Waiver of Liability
I agree and acknowledge that my participation in the 2019 ANCC/ ANA Co-Located Conference (Pathway to Excellence Conference® and the 2019 ANA Quality and Innovation Conference) and any related events and activities is voluntary and intentional; I fully accept responsibility for any and all injuries that occur as a result of my participation in the conference events and activities. I release ANCC/ANA, and its affiliates, officers, agents, employees, volunteers, contractors, and representatives, from any and all liability resulting from my voluntary participation in the 2019 ANCC/ANA Co-Located Conference, whether directly or indirectly caused by ANCC/ANA. I further agree that I will indemnify ANCC/ANA from any and all liability resulting from my voluntary participation in the 2019 ANCC/ANA Co-Located Conference.
Registration Cancellation/ Refund Policy
Deadline for receipt of cancellations: 11:59 p.m. on March 22, 2019
- Cancellations should be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and should include the registration ID number and registrant name(s).
- Cancellations are not accepted by phone.
- All full conference cancellations are subject to a $100 administrative fee per registrant.
- If you are paying by check, payment must be received within 14 days of registration. Otherwise, your registration will be subject to cancellation or an increase in registration fee.
- Tickets for pre-conference events (Pathway Applicant, Symposium on CNE, and Innovation Lab Tour) are nonrefundable.
- Donations are nonrefundable.
- Full conference (not including pre-conference events) cancellation notices received on or before March 22, 2019 will receive a full refund less the administrative fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after March 22, 2019.
- Promotions/discounts are not retroactive and cannot be applied to previously purchased individual or group registrations.
- ANCC/ANA reserves the right to cancel or postpone any or all conference activities due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Refunds are not issued for no-shows.
- Refunds for canceled registrations are processed within four to six weeks after the close of the conference.
- NOTE: Due to processing costs, only overpayments in excess of $35 will be considered for refunds. Please ensure that checks include the correct dollar amount to avoid overpayment.
*Dates subject to change. After March 22, 2019, late/on-site registration fees will apply, and registrations will be accepted pending space availability only.