PATHWAY CONFERENCE+ QUALITY & INNOVATION
APRIL 24–26, 2019 • ORLANDO, FLORIDA
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED!
By The Numbers
- 4 phenomenal general session speakers
- 6 spectacular virtual oral sessions—each session containing 4 presentations for a total of 24 presentations
- 43 fantastic concurrent sessions (64 total presentations)
- 11 Paired Concurrent Sessions—22 presentations total
- 5 Triple Threat Concurrent Sessions—15 presentations total
- 27 Other Concurrent sessions— 1 presentation each
- 301 thrilling posters
- 1,000s of ways to build your own conference experience!
- Concurrent sessions that encompass both innovation and excellence. Attendees will be able to map out a conference experience that is customized to their needs, cutting across Pathway to Excellence content and ANA Quality and Innovation content.
- An exhibit hall filled with the latest innovations and technologies. Industry leaders will highlight the latest innovations for attendees to take back to their practices.
- One of the nation’s leading events for nursing professional development is the premier preconference event. The CNE Symposium will change the way attendees view professional development.
- New conference events will provide experiences like never before! From an innovation lab for developing new ideas to the Nurse Pitch™ event where nurses will compete to receive funding for their visions, attendees will have a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- More fun than ever before! The celebration, excitement, and good times will be bigger and better than ever!
The Power of Two. In One Incredible Event.
Get your organization off the sidewalk of mediocrity and onto the Pathway to Excellence! Register for the 2019 ANCC Pathway to Excellence Conference® and transform your practice environment, celebrate nursing achievement, and learn how to create a culture of excellence.
Join the cutting edge of nursing at the 2019 ANA Quality and Innovation Conference. Get hands-on experience with the top innovations in nursing, learn about the next big tech advancement in healthcare, and help redefine what quality nursing looks like. Don’t miss out on the nation’s leading event for nursing innovation!
Introducing Our 2019 Speakers
Acclaimed Filmmaker and Keynote Speaker
|SIMON T. BAILEY
Speaker, Motivator, and Breakthrough Specialist
Speaker, Author, and Entrepreneur
Leading Change Speaker and Thought Leader